Monday, November 14, 2011

Opportunity Comes Knocking

Thanks to everyone who has read my pieces on The 5.5 Hole, I have been offered a staff writer position with Call to the Pen and an editor position with Chicken Friars.

Call to the Pen is a well-run site under the FanSided sports blogger network.  Check it out and check me out here.  You can also check me out here at Chicken Friars, a Padres themed site under the FanSided brand. 

With the increased exposure these two sites offer, I will be able to reach a much wider audience than I would at The 5.5 Hole.  Unfortunately, that mean The 5.5 Hole will go dormant.  I will keep the site running.  I may even pop in to add some content, but my main focus will be at Call to the Pen and Chicken Friars. 

Thank you all for the support, and I hope you'll follow me at my new home/homes.

Tags:

1 Responses to “Opportunity Comes Knocking”

Anonymous said...
March 25, 2013 at 1:24 PM

I was curious if you ever considered changing the
layout of your website? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people
could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text
for only having one or 2 images. Maybe you could space it out better?


Feel free to surf to my web-site; http://test.kyrgyz.kg/index.php?do=/blog/2953/sky-hd-self-install-plus-account-activation


Blogger news

Subscribe

Donec sed odio dui. Duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio. Duis mollis

© 2013 The 5.5 Hole. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks